RE: Idiot breathing

To: "lauri lehtinen" <lauri.lehtinen@pp.nic.fi>,
Subject: RE: Idiot breathing
From: "Jarrid Gross" <jgross@econolite.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 12:53:32 -0700
Lauri,

High milage engines can produce so much blow-by that connecting them to
a PCV system as you have done, can make the engine leak due to high
crankcase pressures.

Also you must use an oil seperator between the side cover and the PCV valve
or else you will be sucking in lots of oil laden air, which will foul your
valves and plugs (good for compression though...)

Jarrid Gross