Re: What temp should I expect

To: "Kurt Eckert" <kurt@kurteckert.com>, "Louis & Laila"
Subject: Re: What temp should I expect
From: "lauri lehtinen" <lauri.lehtinen@pp.nic.fi>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 22:40:04 +0300
BTW,
I found out today why I had so difficult (=imposseble) to tighten / seal
thermostat cover joint. There have been a crack (not that nasty Columbian
type) for years in aluminium cast, and now it snapped. Right ear of that
housing cover got loose.
I found a housing from baby Cuda, of course totally matching the cyl head,
but the hose fitting was pointed to right side. (in series Alp it is not the
right but the wrong side)

The point in all this is, of course, that we have the last opportunity to
enjoy roadster weather (is it "convertible climate" in the States??) here in
Scandinavia.
    (Now I do not speak about deserts. I got feedback that women use no
tights in deserts. Still, at Gobi desert there is so cold that tights are
usable, but only women there are twin-humpped female camels, and there are
no 60 denier tights in camel size. Specially not in king-size Camel size.)

Larry
(nunc est bibendum - ergo bibamus)