imp

To: Alpines <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: imp
From: mike proper <affiliatedleasing@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 12:27:27 -0700 (PDT)
I have tried to send this several time hopefully this one will now work.

I am traveling to North dakota in August and my brother owns a classic car
company and they have a sunbeam imp they want gone(only deal in american iron).
I have seen pictures and the car seems solid , I had them put it on a lift and
check all the suspect areas (shock towers, sill , ect...) all is solid. It does
not run but looks complete. if anyone is interested e-mail me and I will give
details. I can haul it back to Michigan in the way back and have plenty of room
for storage. I have a new harley on order and don't really want to push my luck
with the little woman.

Mike Proper
Eagle , Mi