Re: imp

To: "mike proper" <affiliatedleasing@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: imp
From: "Keith Johnson" <keiths55@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 23:43:43 +1000
Hi Mike

Get yourself on the Hillman list
Send email  to Majordomo@can-inc.com   put the words subscribe hillman in
the body of the email.
There a few list members with Imps of various persuasions on the list.
They can help you with all sorts of info.
Imps are great fun and BETTER than the MINI.

If my directions don't work for you go onto the whats a hillman site (google
will find it for you and go from there.

Imps were badged with all the Rootes makes even Sunbeam

Keith
55 Californian
57 Rapier