three claw part retriever

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: three claw part retriever
From: Fred Levit <fle426@northwestern.edu>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2003 09:41:21 -0500
A warm thank you to everyone that tried to help me locate this tool. Bob
Douglas finally turned it up as an X-acto tool available from a site called
modeltools at about $6.00 each.

I think it is a little over priced, but so useful that it is worth the
money. I could have bought a bunch for gifts, but before I saw Bob's email,
and after having tried everything else, I wandered into a CompUSA store
where they had the $12.00 tool kits containing the retriever. I talked to
one of the store people about the tool and aroused his interest. He went to
his store computer, then asked me how many I wanted if they cost $7.00. So
I got to buy four complete kits for $7.00 each instead of four separate
retrievers on-line for $6.00 each. They will make great gifts.

If you don't have that little tool I would highly recommend buying one.

Fred Levit
Fred Levit
Wilmette, IL.  USA
fle426@northwestern.edu