Re: Help my Mark V won't start

To: "Ed Howard" <edsonh2000@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Help my Mark V won't start
From: "Bill Blue" <dablue@lightbound.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 16:12:35 -0500
I have seen this kind of thing result from lead (a non conductor) oxide
buildup on the battery cables or posts.  Take them off, give everything a
good cleaning with a pocket knife.  Scrape until soft lead peals off.  Lead
oxide is very hard and brushes are not aggressive enough to remove it.  Just
gives it a nice polish.  Also, check to make sure you have a good battery
ground.
Bill