RE: Help my Mark V won't start

To: "Ed Howard" <edsonh2000@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: Help my Mark V won't start
From: "Jarrid Gross" <jgross@econolite.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 13:59:18 -0700
Ed,

In general check all the battery connections, like the battery
hot wire which goes to the stater relay on the firewall.

Check your ground cable from the battery to the chassis,
also check the ground from the engine block to the chassis.

One of these three are likely to be loose, or oily.

Jarrid Gross
Also in Orange County, CA