Re: Low reading ammeter

To: dablue@lightbound.com, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Low reading ammeter
From: "Vladimir Broz" <svalpine@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 19:32:01 -0400
Bill,
Thanks for the info on the ammeter.  As for the 14 vac I reefered to, that
should be 14vdc.  I was thinking alternator and forgot all about the
integral rectifer.

Jan,
I have a new fuse block and the fuse contacts are clean and solid.

Also neglected to mention that I have the breakerless  Petronix solid state
ignition and a Petronix Flame Thrower coil to which I added a 1.8 ohm
ballast resistor to meet the required 3 ohm resistance for a 4 cyl. engine.

All the best,
Vlad
1966 SV 395005683 LRXOD
Ramsey, New Jersey