Re: Glass beading questions?

To: Dan Eiland <deiland1@elp.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Glass beading questions?
From: Ron Tebo <mrtebo@telus.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 06:08:19 -0600
Dan:

Larry has given you the correct advice. For further info on how bead
blasting can destroy a machined surface, go to

http://www.virtualindian.org/2techclean.htm

This is referring to mc parts but the principle is the same. Go to your
local abrasive supply store, and you can buy much less aggressive media
such as ground nutshells or corn cobs.

Ron Tebo