Re: 1966 Sunbeam Tiger for sale (Low miles)

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1966 Sunbeam Tiger for sale (Low miles)
From: Ian Spencer <ian@sunbeamalpine.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 22:18:25 -0500
Doug and I went to look at this Tiger tonight. Anyone interested in this car
should call Doug Jennings at Tiger Auto. He will give an honest evaluation of
the car to anyone who is interested in buying it. You can call him at
937-252-3317 during regular East Coast business hours. Nither Doug or myself
have any interest in buying this car for ourselves.

This car is not a 16,000 mile car... and I'd be willing to bet its more like a
116,000 mile one. It's not a bad car, but needs a lot of work. Doug can answer
any detailed questions about exactly what is there and what isn't and what
kind of shape the body is in. It's an early car with non GT smooth grain
interior, but does have a wood dash and steering wheel. It also has a short
shifter. It is a real Tiger and not a conversion.
- Ian