Re: [Re: The big question]

To: Jan Eyerman <jan.eyerman@usa.net>
Subject: Re: [Re: The big question]
From: chuck nicodemus <armorseal@spiretech.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 13:04:20 -0800
Jan Eyerman wrote:

> The interesting thing about the Swede changeover was that for about a year
> after the change, accidents declined dramatically.  It seems everyone was
> watching what they were doing and being very careful.  Then the number of
> head-ons sky rocketed.... seems everybody got complacent.

The one and only time I drove on the Isle was in the 70's . I rented a 1300,
Austin, I believe and immediately ran into the curb not once but several times
before I goter straightened out. We had the pleasure of two weeks and spent
three
days touring Loch Ness and that beautiful area. Of course every one coming to
me,
had me thinking I should have hired a driver.
NOT.!!
cheers chuck