Re: Rootes Racing - No Alpine Content

To: ellis838@concentric.net, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rootes Racing - No Alpine Content
From: MrZAG57@aol.com
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 23:31:35 EST
In a message dated 2/6/2002 23:18:36, ellis838@concentric.net writes:

<< Having been pitched in the blender for this myself I sympathize with
you. I almost ask seller a question on that item so will now. I am
intrigued where did it come from is it some sort of genuine article did
you have them made up what is the deal ? I think it is pretty cool where
ever it came from.     Jim     aka jimbu >>

I had it digitized and then printed by a company that prints those great big
outdoor banners. SOOOOO It has all the good UV inhibitor stuff. I have a four
of HUGE ones on my racecar trailer. They have been on the trailer since 1999
sitting outdoors in the sun day in and day out. They still look FANTASTIC.

ZAG