Re: Rootes Racing - No Alpine Content

To: "alpines@autox.team.net" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rootes Racing - No Alpine Content
From: ellis838@concentric.net
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 23:12:05 -0500
Having been pitched in the blender for this myself I sympathize with
you. I almost ask seller a question on that item so will now. I am
intrigued where did it come from is it some sort of genuine article did
you have them made up what is the deal ? I think it is pretty cool where
ever it came from.     Jim     aka jimbu