Re: I swear, eBay must be a parallel universe...

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: I swear, eBay must be a parallel universe...
From: CANISDOG@aol.com
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 12:40:36 EST
Well, for me, E-Bay has been great.  I have bought many items on E-Bay that I
paid too much for but the flip side of that is this.  I would never have found
the item!
As for selling...
I hate junk.  If I'm not going to use it I get rid of it and E-Bay has been a
great way to do that.  It has also generated some $$ to help offset the 1000's
I'm spending with the ones that should be on e-bay (this would be bring thier
prices down!) like Classic and SS.
We don't hesitate to spend it for the new stuff!!  But for the stuff we can't
buy new we bitch!!
Heh, I'm not trying to stir it up, just looking at the positive.  I'll be
listing some more extras if I can...
Van Nuys plating just called me with ANOTHER chrome and plating bill.
$548.00!!!!

Paul
(poor but happy)