Re: [Today, October 22, 2001. A date which will live in

To: "Ryan Lee" <jsrlee@powersurfr.com>, <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Today, October 22, 2001. A date which will live in
From: Jan Eyerman <jan.eyerman@usa.net>
Date: 22 Oct 2001 11:40:49 EDT
Be ready for a rough winter..... my new daughter-in-law is Brazilian and told
me that this past winter (our summer), they had 4 inches of snow in southern
Brazil... a record snow fall, in fact possibly the first snow in 500 years!
So if Brazil can get snow.... we had better be ready.

Jan Eyerman
1959 Hillman Minx Series III DeLuxe
1973 Hillman Avenger DL
1972 Son (Georg) + new wife (Luciane)
1975 Daughter (Tammy)

"Ryan Lee" <jsrlee@powersurfr.com> wrote:
The city of Edmonton was suddently, and deliberately dumped on by the Empire
of Nature.

That's right folks, it's snowing here in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.  I am
determined to dress in a tee-shirt tomorrow and drive around town with the
top down (and the heat full on, of course). I don't care if it takes an hour
to warm the car up enough so that it'll move, the snow will not get the best
of me!

Cheers,

Ryan Lee
Series V B395000793 LRX