GM E-Mails

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: GM E-Mails
From: Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 08:22:15 -0700
Anyone out there know what GM's e-mail format is?

I wanted to send a new car idea to Robert Lutz - albeit rather senior.   I
tried just about every combination I could think of, and they all bounced.
I called GM, and they said they didn't have it to give it out.  So, I asked
for his secretary, to ask her for it.  They said in order to get the
secretary's phone number, said I had to fax them a letter asking for it!

Gee, you'd think anthrax could travel over the wires!

So, if anyone works at GM, or knows some who works at GM, and knows their
e-mail format, or better yet, Lutz's e-mail, I'd appreciate it.

Jay

P.S.  And the idea is merely one my wife had that really has nothing to do
with the types of cars we'd be interested in.