Re: New interest in Alpnes

To: Dave Moorhead <dmoorhea@iconz.co.nz>
Subject: Re: New interest in Alpnes
From: Karl Gilchrist <xtr25618701@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 22:18:57 +1300
Dave Moorhead wrote:

> It's happening in New Zealand too!
> There have been four ads on the telly here featuring Rootes cars recently,
> a Pitstop exhaust shop with a red S4 or 5 Alpine on the hoist,

That Red Series V is mine
Funny thing is I had it at Pitstop about 18 months ago to fix a minor exhaust
problem. They put it up on the hoist and said they would fix it right away.
When I came back 5 hours later the car was still on the hoist with nothing
having been done. We had a "discussion" and I took the car round the corner to
get fixed. Obviously some filming went on why I was away. Perhaps I should ask
for royalties

Karl