Re: THE BLUE CAR POSTED FOR SALE AT THE UNITED

To: Ed Esslinger <edstiger@snowhill.com>
Subject: Re: THE BLUE CAR POSTED FOR SALE AT THE UNITED
From: Ian Spencer <ian@sunbeamalpine.org>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 10:37:41 -0400
WOW!! This is good news for the church. Although the car was indeed nice
and clean, it had a custom interior that I felt would detract from it's
value. I'm very happy to see that the sale wen well and that the price
exceded the amount they were hoping to get. Like Steve said, perhaps
there is a new found interest in Alpines. I have seen evidance to this
in my own dealings through the website. Not only have I seen more
interest in restoring Alpines back to their stock appearance, but I've
also been getting tons of e-mail from NEW Alpine owners as well. I see
great things in the Alpine's future. - Ian

--
Ian Spencer <www.sunbeamalpine.org>
'61 Series II Alpine B9104704 LRX