THE BLUE CAR POSTED FOR SALE AT THE UNITED

To: "Alpine List" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: THE BLUE CAR POSTED FOR SALE AT THE UNITED
From: "Ed Esslinger" <edstiger@snowhill.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 08:54:18 +0100
For those of you at the United, who saw the pictures of the blue series 5 on
the bulletin board, that was for sale by the church -- I received the
following from Steve Kirk.

The blue series 5  was sold at an auction in Longview,
Texas. today. The sale price was $9750 plus 6% buyers premium. This is a
nice car,  I felt that the price paid was however a little on the high side.
Maybe Alpines are worth more than I thought. The seller told me on Wednesday
he wanted $5000 for the car so I am sure he is happy.

Cool Cat Eddie ,1 S3 GT,3 S4's, 2 S5's, 2 MK1 Tigers
Deep South Rep TE/AE