Re: Rear Disc Brakes on Ford 4 Bolt Axle

To: <ellis838@concentric.net>, <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rear Disc Brakes on Ford 4 Bolt Axle
From: "Bill Blue" <dablue@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2001 20:48:14 -0500
As I understand things, the Tiger uses a Ford 9" rear.  Well, I know squat
about the Ford 9", but I do know the 6.75 ford has a backing plate that will
not readily fit onto the Alpine.  I suspect the 9" and 6.75" have the same
backing plate, as the guy says the kit is for 6.75", 8" and 9".  I think you
should give him a holler to see exactly what he has.
Bill