Re: Dashboards

To: "BMT (John Goodby)" <jgoodby@tpg.com.au>
Subject: Re: Dashboards
From: Victor Hughes <v.hughes@student.canberra.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 13:10:46 +1100
John

Woody dashes were fitted to GTs, plastic types fitted to sports tourers like my
1963 Series 3.  If you have access the Gold Portfolio road test book some of the
tests show the switch and warning light layout, otherwise if you want to I could
send you a photocopy of one, or email you a long description if you're in a
hurry.  Let me know if you want either.  There was a thread on making woody
dashes
in the list back in June.  Try contacting

Aaron Sudds <asudds@mio.ten.fujitsu.com>

who made one

Vic Hughes