Dashboards

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dashboards
From: "BMT \(John Goodby\)" <jgoodby@tpg.com.au>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 10:46:45 +0800
I have a 1967 Series V Alpine and the dashboard is a bakelite/plastic item
covered in black vinyl.

However, every other Alpine I have seen has a wooden dash and I don't seem to
see a timber dash as an option. So how would this be.??

I am seriously looking at making a timber dash from Australian wood as I have
to get a new dash anyway for the conversion to RHD.

Any comments/feedback from others ??

Incidentally, any ideas where I can get a layout of the correct location of
warning lights and switches. I have the main gauges OK, but need to know where
all the other bits go on the dashboard.

John Goodby