where to start..?

Subject: where to start..?
From: "Ian Hobbis" <ihobbis@metware.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 06:45:08 +1300
Hi all,
In about 10 mins, I'm off to pick up my Mk1 Talbot Drophead from the
blasters. YEEHAAAA!!
I cant wait to get stuck into it again..progress has been a little slow
lately.
Here's where I need some help, the spare wheel tray has been completely
rusted away and I have to fabricate a new one. Not a problem, except, I have
no idea what it is supposed to look like..:-)
I was wondering is someone with a Talbot and a digital camera could take
some pics for me.?
I have the Number Plate / Door, but there's nothing left behind it..:-)
I would take some pics myself, but the nearest car is 3 hours away..

any help would be greatly appreciated..
Thanks in advance

Ian Hobbis
1950 Mk1 Talbot 90 Drophead