Anyone going to South Carolina?

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Anyone going to South Carolina?
From: "Ian Spencer" <SpenceIC@Healthall.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 07:40:39 -0500
I need to deliver a Harrington rear hatch with glass to Eric Gibeaut in South
Carolina and I'm trying to come up with alternative ways to get it there. Just
for a long shot I thought I would see if anyone on the list would be traveling
anywhere near Dayton, Ohio to Charleston S.C. anytime in the future. Please
contact me if you think you could help out. I am willing to pay a fair delivery
fee to anyone who can do this. My big concern is getting it to him in one piece
and I'm afraid that after I build a crate it will be so heavy that the shipping
costs will be outrageous!
Thanks,
Ian Spencer

Ian Spencer