Re: Alpine vs. Talbot

To: Alex & Peggy McGregor <apmcgregor@home.com>
Subject: Re: Alpine vs. Talbot
From: bmounce@impop.bellatlantic.net
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 06:26:56 -0400
You're crazy; God bless you!

I have noted over the years that people who like offbeat/unusual/not
run-of-the-mill/etc cars strive for increasingly rare and unusual cars to
increase the challenge and draw admiring glances from the average person
and even from the people who drive 'exotic' cars, like Ferraris.  This is
healthy!

If you've asked the question, you know the answer- scratch your itch!

Bill