Re: Copper lines

To: "(unknown)" <ALPINES@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Copper lines
From: Tom Yang <TYang@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 22:03:32 -0400
Steve,

I would try two sources:
http://www.classictube.com
http://www.summitracing.com

Summit might be cheaper, but I found this out after I bought my lines from
Classic Tube. I'm sure the usual Sunbeam suppliers can also supply this
stuff.

Tom

I have a Sunbeam Alpine which I rebuilt in the UK using copper brake clutch
and fuel lines which is common in the UK. I am now living in the US and
recently exported the car. I have been advised to change my brake lines for
reasons already mentioned on the list to stainless steel. Does anyone know
of a good source for stainless steel brake pipes?

Also I have never heard of a story where the copper brake lines have
failed,
does anyone out there have a story to tell?

Thanks

Steve kirk
Series 2