Re: color

To: "T.J. Higgins" <tjhiggin@chris.iss.ingr.com>,
Subject: Re: color
From: "Tom Hill" <tom.hill@att.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 12:12:37 -0500
I read an article (http://www.msnbc.com/news/475146.asp?0nm=T25C) about
inventory backlog for GM.  They have a 184 day supply of Azteks while
Chrysler has a mere 23 day supply of PT Cruisers.  Why is it when GM
produces a "dream car" it's more like a nightmare.  Ford and especially
Chrysler seem to be spot on with their "boutique" cars (new Thunderbird,
Prowler, PT Cruiser, Viper, etc).

tom hill