Re: Re: color

To: "Alpine List" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re: color
From: "Russell & Neola" <rmaddock@petrie.hotkey.net.au>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 20:22:18 +1000
There is at least one precedent for light green on British racing cars. The
factory Talbot racing cars of the 1930s were painted apple green. Come to
think of it, wasn't the Index of Thermal Efficiency winning Le Mans Alpine
the same colour?

My Alpine was painted silver in a previous incarnation. Can't say I liked it
much that way, but then it looked as though it had been applied with a
brush. :-P

Russ Maddock

Sunbeams hit the Gold Coast in June 2001 - www.qld.sunbeam.org.au/national