New Alpine Owner

To: ian@sunbeamalpine.org, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: New Alpine Owner
From: Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 08:33:46 -0700
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!  Like you didn't already have too much to do!  Well,
it's a wonderful blessing.  Certainly there is no rush, but I most
definitely suggest trying to find some very realistic looking, but
plastic/rubber, tools.  My kids would go ballistic if they did not have a
tool to hold in their hands while out in the garage with me while I worked
on my car.  Needless to say, any project takes about 3X's as long when you
spend 2/3's of your time making sure the real tools they hold don't end up
scratching themselves or the paint!  But, the company is great!

All the best to Nicole and Tristan.

Jay