RE: Badge Bar reproduction

To: alpines <alpines@autox.team.net>, Ian Spencer <ian@sunbeamalpine.org>,
Subject: RE: Badge Bar reproduction
From: Thomas Wiencek <wiencek@anl.gov>
Date: 11 Oct 00 10:25:41 -0500
Thank you for all the replies.  It seems that Ian may be reproducing them or
Doug Jennings.  Andy Frese wrote-
Tom:  I spoke to an Alpine owner at the Spring BASH who suggested he
would be willing to permit his badge bar to be reproduced at Doug
Jennings in Dayton.  Doug already has the backer bar reproduced and he
is also willing to take on the task of reproducing the bar and
attachments (I believe)..Will try to keep you posted.  A