RE: Badge Bar reproduction

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Badge Bar reproduction
From: Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 08:37:30 -0700
Does any one on the list actually have an original Rootes badge bar?  And,
know for sure that it's the original Rootes one?

As I've mentioned before, Moss Motors sells a bunch of different ones.  I
have to think that at least one of them is going to be extremely close if
not identical.

I know the early Sunbeam Alpine Mark I and Mark III had badge bars.  And, I
know a few people that own those.  I wonder if those were the same.

I guess we will just have to hope that Ian actually gets his hands on the
one he mentioned, and hope that he has enough time to look at it, measure
it, and actually get on the computer again.  What do you think, between the
2am and 4 am feedings?

Jay