Distributors

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Distributors
From: david_kelly@ineos-a.com
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 09:04:09 +0100

Can any one tell me if there was more than one type of distributor fitted
to the Alpine engine.

I have got a new 1725 engine and when I went to fit the distributor from my
old engine the drive off the oil pump was shorter on the new engine meaning
the distributor would not connect. Or are there different lengths of
'pedistal' that the distributor fits onto?

Is the problem easy to rectify?

Dave Kelly

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the
intended recipient only.  Access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or
reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a criminal
offence.  Please delete if obtained in error and email confirmation to the
sender.