It's a boy!

To: Brent Kasl <kasl100@navix.net>
Subject: It's a boy!
From: jeyerman@ix.netcom.com
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2000 22:42:10 -0400
Congrads on your new son!  Fatherhood is GREAT!!!! Enjoy every minute of it as
some day they grow up and move out (and it will happen amazingly fast!).   And,
by the way, girls ain't so bad either- it was my daughter who drove the '59
Minx to the Moss Motors show and with her boyfriend (an avid BMW fan) drove the
Cricket in the Triumph Club Rally (the Minx and Cricket were the "North
American Hillman Rally Team").  She is a real car nut and loves LBC's.  I
somehow failed with my son, he is a total Mustang nut (has had 4 of them).
Where did I go wrong?

Jan Eyerman
Brent Kasl <kasl100@navix.net> wrote:
> Ian-Congrats to you and Nicole. I think you will agree that when Tim and
I visited you and Scott Christie in September at  your garage, it is
never too early to start the boys off with the Sunbeam hobby. Tim has
always been interested in my Alpine, then the Imp, and now at almost
eighteen, we finally purchased a S5 in 1999 for us to both work on. It is
a true father-son enjoyment. Hope everything is well. Brent