Re: It's a boy!

To: Ian Spencer <ian@sunbeamalpine.org>
Subject: Re: It's a boy!
From: Brent Kasl <kasl100@navix.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2000 18:55:21 -0500
Ian-Congrats to you and Nicole. I think you will agree that when Tim and
I visited you and Scott Christie in September at  your garage, it is
never too early to start the boys off with the Sunbeam hobby. Tim has
always been interested in my Alpine, then the Imp, and now at almost
eighteen, we finally purchased a S5 in 1999 for us to both work on. It is
a true father-son enjoyment. Hope everything is well. Brent