RE: Brake pad tip (fwd)

To: ellis838@concentric.net, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Brake pad tip (fwd)
From: Jarrid Gross <JGross@econolite.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 08:15:26 -0700
Uhhhmmm,

The brake tech tip was for the early alpine (SI and SII), which uses a pad
that is a different shape than the later type.
Girling discontinued that type of pad in the early 60s and went with the
square
pad that most are familiar with.
The tech tip takes a later type metalic/semi-metalic pad, and converts it
to one that fits the earlier calipers.

I wish it were that easy to get good pads for the early cars.

Jarrid Gross