Re: [6pack] too much time to think...

To: "'Jim Jones'" <jimjcmo@yahoo.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] too much time to think...
From: "Vance Navarrette" <v.navarrette@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 17:54:22 -0700
        Jim:

        I would think that the GM 60 degree V6 would be a good choice. If
you get the 3500 cc version you have 220 HP stock, fuel injection, variable
valve timing, electronic ignition, and no sheet metal work required to fit
it. You can get 5 speeds dirt cheap for them too. Add a mild cam and cold
air, you could have 250 HP with the same weight as stock.
        The GM 60 degree V6 is narrow enough that it is a drop in except for
some custom motor mounts. No need to trim the battery box, and the motors
are a dime a dozen since GM has made millions of them.

        Vance