[6pack] too much time to think...

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] too much time to think...
From: Jim Jones <jimjcmo@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 12:59:44 -0700 (PDT)
The weather in Central Missouri has been decidedly un-LBC friendly. The only
sun we get are on Mondays or when it's 40 degrees. The effect of that is it
gives one way too much time to ponder possibilities. In this case I'm
pondering exactly how extreme a car can be.

Has there ever been a Jag V12 lump conversion for our cars? Yeah, I know that
V8's are well researched and fit well. But since I've owned a 96 XJ12, there
is nothing like the sound of smoothness of a Jag V12. Plus there's the
"OMIGOD!" factor when the bonnot is lifted.

I'm not ready to pull the trigger by any means, but when the kids get through
college ... well, you never know. What say ye?

Jim

6pack@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive