Re: [6pack] Fwd: RE: SU HS6 on TR6 Needles & Springs

To: "tr6@lbcs.ca" <tr6@lbcs.ca>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Fwd: RE: SU HS6 on TR6 Needles & Springs
From: Mitch <ms6453@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 15:34:03 -0400
Hi Dave ,
In order to further validate that 90% of carburetor problems are electrical,
remove the Petronix. You wouldn't be the first to have problems with that unit.
Also check your rotor phasing. I had a similar problem a few years ago and in
my case it turned out my significantly retarded.

Mitch Seff
Oceanside, NY
75 TR6 SC