Re: [6pack] TR-6 Cam

To: "'Alex&Janet Thomson'" <aljlthomson@charter.net>,
Subject: Re: [6pack] TR-6 Cam
From: "Greg and Renee" <dito9561@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 00:18:26 -0400
Alex,

Looks like what you have is a stock profile for an early 6 at .220".  If the
lobes on your old cam are .240" then the profile is correct for a late 6
(73-76).   Also, new tappets are an absolute must whenever the cam is
replaced.  I would highly recommend hardened tappets.

http://www.hottr6.com/triumph/tr6cams.html

Greg Dito
CD6250L
Chapel Hill, NC