Re: [6pack] Original tire size

To: "Jim Hinckley" <paradigm_inc@comcast.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Original tire size
From: Bill <anabil007@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 22:58:52 -0700
The original tires on my 1970 TR6  were 185/15 Redlines ... I put on
205/70-15s and the tire diameter was only 1/4 inch less ... FWIW ...
Michelin Hydroedge Green, really stick, quiet and no rubbing.

_
--
"Thinking is the hardest work there is. That's why so few people
undertake it." - Henry Ford

6pack@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive