Re: [6pack] Original tire size

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Original tire size
From: "Dave" <dave@ranteer.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 12:37:34 -0500
?my 2c

I won't address bigger wheels/tires, but I will say that the best way to
improve handling and braking is to go to wider, stickier tires (Yokohama
215/60 R15 94V ES100 will fit on the stock rims).  we did upgrade the
suspension with goodparts lowered springs and front/rear sway bars, and I
will say categorically that from a handling and stopping standpoint that
combination is absolutely the best way to go