Re: [6pack] CASTROL GT LMA

To: Randall <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [6pack] CASTROL GT LMA
From: Hugh Barber <tr6nut@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 18:51:17 -0400
The mystery deepens:  If you go to the Castrol USA website and search on
automotive products, you get the "old" Castrol LMA with part number
12502.  However, if you search on motorcycle products, you get the "new"
synthetic Castrol LMA (label says "new formula") which also has part
number 12502.

Interesting.......