Re: [6pack] exhaust fumes

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] exhaust fumes
From: im sloane <im_sloane@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 00:02:28 +0000
Ok, I'm thinking that Dick's wife never rides in the car, nor does mine.
(haha) I was tempted to say that a fiancee that does not like the british car
smell should be swapped in for one that does, but I won't go there.

On a serious note, I've also made some improvement by replacing the grommets
under the spare tire. I had 3 big holes down there.

Good luck,

Sloane :)

69-Six

> Finally #2. Check the many grommets in the firewall that are meant to reduce
the engine bay smells from reaching the cockpit. I have stuffed some with foam
around and between where the cables pass thru. My "nosey" wife has never said
she smells anything here. (I just now asked her)