Re: [6pack] Carpet Installation

To: "Corbitt, Michael" <Michael_Corbitt@ous.edu>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] Carpet Installation
From: Andrew Packard <apackard68@att.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 11:09:11 -0700 (PDT)
I put blue masking tape on the back of the carpet in the approximate location
of the holes.  Then, with the capet in position, use a straight pick up from
underneath the car through the mounting holes and through the carpet.  The
tape allows you to see where the pick hits much more easily.  I then
took gasket-maker hole punch to make a nice round appropriately-sized hole
from the back side of the carpet.  Holding the carpet up in front of a bright
light will help you keep track of where your holes have been made.  Hope this
helps.
Andy
CD6746L