Re: [6pack] Carpet Installation

To: "Corbitt, Michael" <Michael_Corbitt@ous.edu>, "6pack@autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: [6pack] Carpet Installation
From: "Foster, Stan (HP IT)" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 18:05:00 +0000
Put the carpet in place, ie where you plan to install it etc and then stick a
bradawl or similar thin pointed tool up through the seat mounting captive nuts
under the floor. You may have to press/weight the carpet from the top to
pierce it. Then stick some masking tape onto the carpet. If you pierce the
masking tape with the point of the awl it will mark the center of the hole. I
usually just cut a small X at that location, it only has to accommodate a 1/4
inch bolt.

Stan