Re: [6pack] Venting Problem Causes Fuel Starvation

To: "DLylis@aol.com" <DLylis@aol.com>, "bobfabie@gmail.com"
Subject: Re: [6pack] Venting Problem Causes Fuel Starvation
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 09:08:15 -0700
        David:

        No risk of a TR6 owner ending up in the Darwin awards. In an
evolutionary
sense, we are hopelessly stuck in the past, refusing to evolve by virtue of
driving old cars. Kinda like sharks - we stopped evolving a long time ago. We
think side draft carburetors are the neatest thing since the Cambrian era, and
nothing can improve on them.
        Ahem.
        At least, that is the way it seems =;-)

        Vance