Re: [6pack] postings

To: Wayne Lee <wayne@motorcarriage.com>
Subject: Re: [6pack] postings
From: Jim Jones <jimjcmo@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 08:09:58 -0700 (PDT)
Well, there's James Dickey (wrote Deliverance), F. Scott Fitzgerald, Ernest
Hemingway, Mark Twain.

Then there's my guiding light, the actor George Raft, who was known for
playing gangsters during the 30' & 40's. When asked way he had money problems
when he'd made so many movies, he answered: "I have spent most of my money on
women, horse racing, and whiskey. The rest I wasted."

I'm sure there are some others, but they escape me for now.

J.