[6pack] postings

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] postings
From: Jim Jones <jimjcmo@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 06:55:08 -0700 (PDT)
People -

Let's not get in a huge twist over what is posted on this forum. What binds
all of us together is our interest in eccentric little machines that - when
they work right - give us a lot of pleasure. And even when they don't work
right, we get even more pleasure from fettling them back to health.

Perhaps we can afford to be tolerant of each other. After all, we're
passionate individuals. We're passionate about our ridiculous little cars,
we're passionate about enjoying life, so it stands to reason that some of us
may be passionate about our beliefs. I'm willing to let things like this slip
by, even in cases where I may not agree. We don't always agree about our
cars!

Just a bit of simple philosophy from rural Missouri.

Jim