[6pack] fuel pump

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] fuel pump
From: Ian Breyer <ianbreyer@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 07:55:03 -0700 (PDT)
First of all thanks for the suggestions for my problematic zipper. Will let
everyone know the result when I get around to trying to fix it.

On another note it appears my fuel pump is leaking, which would explain why my
fuel economy has been so poor. Does anyone have a recommendation on the
available replacement pumps? TRF and Moss (haven't checked anyone else yet)
appear to have similar original style replacements but the price from TRF is
over double the price from Moss. Does anyone have any insight why the prices
are so vastly different? If the TRF pump is vastly superior it is probably
worth it but if not...

Ian

Ian Breyer
36 Mechanic Street, 1st Floor