Re: [6pack] Seat Belts

To: "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Seat Belts
From: "Henri Lefebvre" <75teer6@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 08:19:07 -0600
Doug,

I recently installed the Securon retractable seat belt model 500/30
and I am very pleased with its operation. The installation is the same
as the original belt and uses a centre stalk. Securon lists a
different model number for the TR6, but the consensus is that model
500/30 is better for fit and use. You might want to check the Victoria
British website.

The minor drawback is that the Securon does not fit in the 'Belt
Parking/Storage device' on the door sill when the belt is not in use;
I never use that feature in any event.

Henri